A New Era of Alchemy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A New Era of Alchemy

A Full Metal Alchemist RPG forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to our Anime RPG site. we are currently still in the proses of finishing the forum, but your welcome to join in role play Smile if theirs any anime you would like us to add see the anime list topic in the announcements ~ Your webmaster Inazuma
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
CrazyKichi (449)
Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Voting_barWhats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Phobos Vi Britannia (332)
Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Vote_lcapWhats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Voting_barWhats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Yakate (293)
Rokyo (261)
XzenYouji (219)
M.M. (190)
Inazuma (189)
Emanyeru A. Kouseitan'i (104)
Kallen Kouzuki (59)
Elena (58)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:47 pm

Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying

Go down 
+6
Althalus P. Emerald
CrazyKichi
XzenYouji
Rokyo
Yakate
Inazuma
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
M.M.

M.M.

Female Posts : 190

Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:44 am

The avatar above me was the first of many slaves I will own. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elura Vendelta

Elura Vendelta

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 pm

The avatar above me, is pink and purple lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Yakate

Yakate

Male Posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:02 pm

The avatar above me is staring at me. @_@;
Back to top Go down
Elura Vendelta

Elura Vendelta

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 pm

The avatar above me wants to burn me~ -O.O-
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kouzuki

Kallen Kouzuki

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 pm

The avatar above me has a cuter outfit than I do. o.o
Back to top Go down
M.M.

M.M.

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:24 am

The avatar above me is me. Dx
Back to top Go down
Inazuma

Inazuma

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:36 pm

the avatar above me thinks she is cute...and she is right o_o lol
Back to top Go down
https://aneweraofalchemy.rpg-board.net
M.M.

M.M.

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:09 pm

The avatar above me is correct alot.
Back to top Go down
Kallen Kouzuki

Kallen Kouzuki

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

The avatar above me is too happy
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi

CrazyKichi

Female Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Okay this avatar above me is saying banned the general talk for awhile so that way teh roleplaying will continue on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying   Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the avatar above you thinking or saying
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A New Era of Alchemy :: General Section :: General Talk-
Jump to: